Growth Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
Silk + Sonder’s in the business of building bridges- taking people from life’s chaos, anxiety, and stress to joy, productivity, and intention with ease. Founded by Meha Agrawal, former Stitch Fix / Goldman Sachs software engineer, and backed by Redpoint, Tim Kendall, and Gokul Rajaram, Silk + Sonder’s science-backed, holistic approach to daily mental wellbeing has landed us 4.9 stars on the App Store, millions in revenue, and tens of thousands of devoted brand fanatics all across the country- well on our way to disrupting the $450Bn self-care industry. Through personalization, accountability, and accessibility, we are committed to making mental wellness a proactive affair, and catalyzing positive change and fulfillment in our customers’ lives no matter what setback or milestone they face.
Silk + Sonder is looking for a creative, data-driven, and results-oriented Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This role will own the strategy, execution and optimization of our acquisition marketing efforts across all paid media, in-app messaging (push notifications & SMS messaging), search, email, as well as lead all new channel testing. The ideal candidate for this role thrives on toggling between deep analytics and creative thinking, with strong grasps on evaluating efficacy and success of the growth plan. As part of the Marketing team, you’ll work closely with marketing, social and creative teams to manage a full-funnel acquisition marketing program. You will be working directly with the Head of Marketing and should be comfortable working in fast-paced, iterative environments.
- Develop and implement user acquisition strategies and campaigns, across multiple channels
- Oversee paid media budget, site optimization and develop full-funnel marketing campaigns
- Lead paid media strategy by continuing to ideate, test, iterate and optimize with goal of growing revenue and new customer acquisition
- Rapidly test and innovate new channels, new creatives, and new initiatives with a data-driven mindset
- Manage paid and organic acquisition across a variety of channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Affiliate, Referral, SEO, lead-gen and more.
- Become an expert on our marketing stack, with strong grasp on implementing new systems for further improving user engagement and retention (lifecycle marketing)
- Manage and recruit internal and external resources to help meet and exceed our acquisition targets
- Establish a growth habit and culture of experimentation. Work with the team to prioritize and implement growth experiments
- Create and manage reporting dashboards and conduct on-going analysis to monitor performance of campaigns
- Remain current on trends in the digital marketing landscape
- Identify strategic partnerships that can help drive user acquisition on our mobile and e-commerce platform
- Create a framework for evaluating success of growth strategies, with strong focus on maximizing ROI
- Work closely with the product team to refine user journey, UX, copy to reach acquisition and retention goals
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing, with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience within advertising platforms
- In-depth experience leading strategy and execution of paid and organic channels
- Proven track record of driving profitable business growth through performance marketing
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Experience developing creative campaign concepts and managing the execution
- Desire to innovate and stay ahead of performance marketing trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work autonomously while being resourceful and results-driven
- Familiarity with multiple channels, master of several
- Experience in consumer subscription (DTC, consumer mobile) and early-stage startups is a huge plus.
- Direct impact on improving women’s relationships with themselves as well as with others
- Collaborative, fast-paced team environment that offers ownership and autonomy alongside working with incredibly smart, authentic people
- Competitive compensation + equity participation
- Flexible work-from-anywhere-anytime policy (we love world travelers, homebodies, and everything in between as long as things get done!)
- Unlimited vacation + company holidays
- Introspective, wellness experiences and retreats