S+S x Francia Raisa - Limited Edition
- This limited edition of Silk + Sonder x Francia Raisa includes a dateless wellness journal with our most loved self-care activities combined with exclusive layouts and wellness content curated by actress and activist Francia Raisa. These limited editions include:
- Dateless Monthly and Weekly Layouts
- Habit and Mood Trackers
- Self-Care Bingo
- And more exclusive content, only available in this edition!
- About Francia: Francia is native to Los Angeles with roots in Mexico and Honduras and has been a working actress for the majority of her life. Raisa is known for her roles in Bring It On: All or Nothing, The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Grown-ish. Francia is also an accomplished martial artist as she holds a black belt in Kenpo Karate. Prior to acting, she was an avid dancer. Additionally, she is a certified yoga sculpt teacher and teaches a yoga class on the weekends whilst she films during the week.
- A percentage of proceeds will be donated to This Is About Humanity This Is About Humanity is a community that is dedicated to raising awareness about separated and reunified families and children at the border. They educate others on being allies and advocates, and through their proximate trips to the border and This is About Humanity fiscal sponsorship fund at the International Community Foundation they help support those individuals with essentials for living, access to legal services, mental wellness checkups, and other shelter projects.
- Interested in receiving S+S x Francia Raisa outside of the US? Please fill out our International Wish List to be notified when we can ship to your location.