For many of us, Mondays are not our favorite days. After an enjoyable, fun, or simply relaxing weekend, it can be hard to get motivated for a Monday morning. But how can we reframe our thinking so that getting back into our weekday routine isn’t a doomsday proposition?
Happy New Week Quotes Can Motivate Us for Monday
One way we can combat the Monday blues and set ourselves up for a happy new week is to get inspired with quotes. You could write these on a sticky note and post them around your work or living space. You could write these at the top of your Monday block in your planner or calendar. You could pick one to put on a letter board or white board.
However you use these, there are lots of ways to get creative. Surrounding yourself with positive quotes is going to boost your mood and get you ready for a new week!
1. Merry Monday, Happy New Week
2. We did it last week. We can do it again this week, even better.
3. Get ready to level up: mentally, emotionally, financially, spiritually, energetically
4. It’s a good week to have a good week.
5. This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever is thrown your way.
6. It’s a new week. You got this.
7. When you focus on the good, the good gets better.
8. A beautiful week begins with a beautiful mindset.
9. Monday is your chance to build the week you want.
10. Start a new week, you are unstoppable and invincible and powerful.
11. Monday is a state of mind. Put on your positive pants and get stuff done.
12. Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.
13. Hello, shiny new week!
14. New week, new day, new intentions, new opportunities, new goals, new actions, new results.
15. One small positive thought can change the whole day, which can change the whole week.
16. May your week be filled with good thoughts, kind people, and happy moments.
17. Have a magical, marvelous, magnificent Monday. Happy new week!
18. It’s Monday - get up and create something amazing this week.
19. Mindful Monday: start the week right.
20. Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.
21. Happy new week! Ever tried, ever failed? Never mind. Try again, fail again, fail better.
22. New Monday, new week. Let nothing stop you from reaching your goals.
23. You can get through this week. You can. You got this.
24. Every day you wake up is an amazing gift, and it’s up to you to make it count.
25. Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she began to fly!
26. All you have to do this week is try and then try again.
27. Happy new week - a new week means fresh purpose, fresh potential, and fresh possibilities.
28. It’s Monday, don’t forget to be awesome.
29. New week. New blessings.
30. Begin this week with “I get to” mentality instead of an “I have to” thought process.
31. Inhale love, exhale gratitude. Happy new week!
32. Monday morning affirmations: Today is my day. I am glad to be alive. I choose happiness today. I can do this. Today I will shine.
33. Mondays are for fresh starts.
For more quote hauls, check out the Silk+Sonder blog!
A journal inspired by positive psychology, bullet journal techniques, and proven self-help layoutsShop Now