Whether it's a planned practice or not, many of us take Mondays to gear up for a new week. The popular mantra, “New Week New Goals” embodies the go-get-’em attitude we all want to have when it comes to facing the week ahead. But what other quotes can help us with weekly goal setting, preparing for the upcoming week, and staying motivated?
Getting pumped for goal setting in the week ahead
It can be helpful to pick a few inspirational quotes or thoughts as a way of setting our intention for the next week. This idea is summed up by the Monday morning thought set practice that’s hashtagged as “Motivational Monday” across social media. Basically, you pick an inspirational quote on a Monday morning. You can share it or not, but the goal is to find something that starts your week on a high energy note.
The quote itself can be whatever hypes you up or gives you perspective for the beginning of a new week. Sometimes these are new thoughts and sometimes they’re reminders of what you already know. Either way, a new week is a chance to set goals, work hard, stay focused, keep going, and achieve success. Each new Monday is a new week with new goals.
80 “New Week New Goals” Type of Quotes to Motivate You!
1. A little progress each day adds up to big results.
2. Do it with passion.
3. New week. New Vibes. New Goals.
4. Decide. Commit. Succeed.
5. Push your limits.
6. No one is you, and that is your power.
7. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
8. Why not now?
9. Pray, wait, trust.
10. You will never influence the world by trying to be like it
11. Do what makes you happy.
12. You’ve got what it takes.
13. Who you are is always more important than where you are.
14. If you want it, work for it.
15. Make it simple, but significant.
16. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
17. Create. Take Risks. Live your passion.
18. Pray. Manifest. Hustle. Repeat
19. Never forget why you started.
20. It is okay to live a life others don’t understand.
21. A goal is just a dream coming into focus.
22. Life is full of surprises.
23. Imagine with your mind. Believe with your heart. Achieve with your might.
24. Good things take time.
25. Commit to being it. Commit to doing it.
26. Don’t give up.
27. Change for yourself not for someone else.
28. I am my motivation.
29. The week is yours, own it.
30. New week, new beginning, new mentality, new focus, new start, new results.
31. Whatever you are, be a good one.
32. Make it happen and shock everyone.
33. Time to make the magic happen.
34. Trust the process.
35. Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise.
36. Great things never come from comfort zones.
37. Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
38. I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.
39. It’s the will, not the skill.
40. M.O.N.D.A.Y. = Mindset. Opportunity. Nourishment. Doable Steps. Authenticity. Yay.
41. Don’t be busy, be productive.
42. Keep it simple.
43. It’s about finding the calm in the chaos.
44. Be scared and do it anyway.
45. Peaceful mind, grateful heart.
46. Be you. Do you. For you.
47. Speed doesn’t matter, forward is forward.
48. Your only limit is you.
49. Sore today, strong tomorrow.
50. Everyday is a second chance.
51. Dream. Love. Feel Free. Relax. Be Happy.
52. Wake up. Drink Coffee. Slay Goals.
53. Mondays are just mini new years.
54. If not now, then when?
55. Celebrate every win, no matter how small.
56. When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.
57. Become the hardest working person you know.
58. New Monday. New Week. New Goals
59. Mindset is everything.
60. A dream without a deadline is a fantasy.
61. Fill this week with good thoughts, kind people and happy moments.
62. If you need something to believe in, start with yourself.
63. If you know you can do better, then do better.
64. Success is a decision.
65. Be mindful of the present you are creating.
66. If everything around you seems dark. Look again. You may be the light.
67. The best time for new beginnings is now.
68. Make some goals. Organize your week. Stay focused.
69. The struggle is part of the journey.
70. I am speaking, feeling and working my dreams into existence.
71. The comeback is always stronger than the setback.
72. Step by step. Day by day.
73. Self love isn’t selfish. It’s important.
74. Note to self: I’m going to make you so proud.
75. Make the most of the moment you are in now. Stop waiting for happiness.
76. Be the best version of you.
77. Be a light in this world.
78. Don’t ignore your own potential.
79. Do more of what you love.
80. Take a deep breath.
Do you like quote hauls? Check out our other posts full of quotes like…
- 35 Quotes About Overcoming Fear
- 90 Daily Habit Quotes for Positive Mindset
- 32 of the Most Famous Quotes about Journaling
Plus more thoughts and inspirations for your weekly routines, personal goals, and setting realistic goals are on the Silk+Sonder blog!
A journal inspired by positive psychology, bullet journal techniques, and proven self-help layoutsShop Now