Product Manager APPLY NOW
We are looking for a data-driven Product Manager to build product experiences and infrastructure to accelerate the growth of our business. You will drive decision-making through customer insights, quantitative analysis and AB testing. You will work very closely with our founder to identify and execute on key opportunities to better serve existing members while simultaneously owning the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key Growth initiatives. This includes optimizing the onboarding flow, increasing feature adoption, and converting non paying members through a sticky digital product experience.
You will be working directly with the Head of Engineering, the Founder & CEO, and our Growth Marketing team. As one of our first full-time hires, you will be instrumental in paving the way for company culture, which means being open and honest about your working style and needs.
- Lead the ideation, developmental life cycle, and launch of innovative products end-to-end (this includes writing feature specs, user stories, and push notifications; and working with marketing for email / print / SMS)
- Analyze data to inform hypothesis-driven features to accelerate member acquisition, retention, and revenue.
- Partner with Growth and Analytics to personalize acquisition and engagement flows
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify product opportunities and prioritize the roadmap
- Ship minimum loveable products that allow us to test hypotheses while delivering a stellar member experience
- Analyze insights from growth experiment successes and failures and communicate the learnings and next steps with the broader team
- Ability to arrive at hypothesis and prioritization quickly and build a roadmap that is able to test net new initiatives along side experiments to deepen product-market fit.
- 4+ years in Product Management (bonus points if you've worked in consumer mobile)
- Experienced with product-led growth, experimentation frameworks
- Deeply analytical and experience with SQL, BI tools (Looker, Amplitude, etc.), Push Notification Platforms (One Signal)
- Experience working closely with designers, engineers, QA in executing against a product roadmap to build world-class software (mobile and web)
- Experience conducting and analyzing user research to identify pain points and inform product design
- Ruthless Prioritizer
- Strong collaboration skills, ownership mentality, and fast decision-maker
- Self-motivated, resourceful, curious, and ambitious - can work with limited direction
- Direct impact on improving women’s relationships with themselves as well as with others
- Collaborative, fast-paced team environment that offers ownership and autonomy alongside working with incredibly smart, authentic people
- Competitive compensation + equity participation
- Flexible work-from-anywhere-anytime policy (we love world travelers, homebodies, and everything in between as long as things get done!)
- Unlimited vacation + company holidays
- Introspective, wellness experiences and retreats