Last Updated September 14, 2022
Welcome to Silk + Sonder - a safe space to build long-lasting self-care rituals to create time for what matters most: you.
Below, you will find a note from our founder and our values. We also include a set of guidelines and rules that help us not only create a safe space that promotes intimacy and acceptance, but also allows us to foster conversations that allow for personal growth.
As a reminder, Sonder Club is a place for:
💫 Clarity - Unlock mental clarity through insights and inspiration from your #sonderfam.
💖 Compassion - We cultivate a safe space to be compassionate towards yourself and others.
🎉 Connection - Connect deeper with yourself and others through thoughtful conversation and support.
🎨 Creativity - Nurture your curiosity and ignite your inner creative.
Why We Created Sonder Club:
We wanted to build a social network that was inviting, uplifting, and trustworthy. A space that rewards you for living happy, healthy lives offline and online - a place where you could be truest self without worrying how others will judge or respond to you. Sonder Club is a community where we heighten our self awareness by inspiring ourselves, supporting others, and celebrating our shared commitment to grow our own, unique ways. We are encouraged to learn from each other but also accept to have different perspectives on life.
“Our community is a safe, uplifting space for authenticity, belonging, and growth through our journals and beyond. We celebrate, accept, and support each other regardless of our differences in values, beliefs, and backgrounds - this what makes our #sonderfam special and Sonder Club magical. I can’t wait to meet you.”
- Meha, Founder & CEO
We moderate posts because we want to ensure a certain level of quality in content and conversation. If your post was declined and you have any questions, you can email us at: email@example.com.
Sonder Club Rules:
- Be Kind & Courteous - we're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect.
- No Promotions or Spam - Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam, irrelevant or competitor links, and solicitation/transactional requests in Sonder Club aren't allowed.
- Respect Everyone’s Privacy - Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying - Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Limit Repetitive Product and Accessory Questions - We encourage you to ask product questions (especially if you're new!), but if it's been answered before, we will try to compile answers to frequently asked and popular questions in a resources posts so that it's easily accessible. We'll message you!
- Redirect Customer Care Inquiries To Our Team - This group is intended to foster deeper connection through creative expression and support. All questions on your order status, customer experience, and product improvements should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll get to it on time!
- Shipping Questions - We know getting a new/your first S+S can be exciting and test our patience! Our amazing customer care team can help answer all questions related to shipping and tracking if you email them at email@example.com. If you've emailed, you're set!
- Responsibility & Trust - While we do our absolute best to maintain a safe, authentic, and uplifting space, we cannot always control how our user generated content might unintentionally land. Please understand that we do not provide professional advice or psychological and therapeutic support. Sonder Club is a tool to help elevate your emotional health through the power of community but you are responsible for your own emotions, wellbeing, and decisions.
Sonder Club FAQs
Q: Why was my post declined?
A: In order to maintain quality of content and conversation and execute on our vision for Sonder Club, we enforce a certain set of rules. If your post was declined and you’re uncertain why, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - often times, the same post can be crafted with a portion of the content and be approved.
Q: Why can’t I share constructive product feedback in Sonder Club?
A: Our product team takes your feedback very seriously - in an effort for it to not get missed, we ask that you please email your ideas, requests, or concerns so that we can actually prioritize it internally.
Q: Who is in Sonder Club?
A: Sonder Club consists of members who have subscribed to Silk + Sonder as well as members from our team.
Q: Can I lose access to Sonder Club?
A: This rarely happens because we do such a great job of vetting members prior to entry. However, Sonder Club is a privilege. If you abide by the rules and practice being a thoughtful individual, you will be able to keep access to Sonder Club. However, if we feel that you are negatively contributing to our community or team, we reserve the right to limit your access.
If you're struggling and need special support, here are some recommended resources.
You can still ask your questions especially if they aren't addressed here! And for more support, you can always reach us at: email@example.com.
Your Family at S+S