Manifestation quotes are one of the most powerful tools to use for a positive mindset. The wonderful world of manifestation is definitely one to explore if you're looking to channel your great thoughts into great things.
Whatever your philosophy on manifestation and intention setting, these quotes are all positive ones. They can help you keep aligned thoughts with your mental pictures for your future - whether those are ideas about your dream life, dream job, or just more optimism about your whole life.
35 Wonderful Manifestation Quotes Full of Positive Energy
Start with these ones, which you can pin to an inspirational Pinterest board or put up on a wall somewhere where you can see them every day.
1. “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it.” — Maya Angelou
2. “A person is only limited by the thoughts he chooses.” — James Allen
3. “Keep your mind fixed on what you want in life: Not on what you don’t want.” — Napoleon Hill
4. “Whether you think you can or can’t, either way, you’re right.” — Henry Ford
5. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney
6. “Every great work, every big accomplishment, has been brought into manifestation through holding to the vision and often just before the big achievement, comes apparent failure and discouragement.” — Florence Scovel Shinn
7. “Everything is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” — Jack Canfield
8. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
9. “We receive exactly what we expect to receive.” — John Holland
10. “Ask once, believe you have received, and all you have to do to receive is feel good.” —Rhonda Byrne
11. “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.” — William Jennings Bryan
12. “Thoughts rule the world.” — Joseph Murphy
13. “A man can only rise, conquer, and achieve by lifting up his thoughts.” — James Allen
14. “To bring anything into your life, imagine it’s already there.” — Richard Bach
15. “You are the creator of your own reality.” — Esther Hicks
16. “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice.” — William Jennings Bryan
17. “Your time is limited. Don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” — Steve Jobs
18. “I attract into my life whatever I give my attention, energy, and focus to, whether positive or negative.” — Michael Losier
19. “We must radiate success before it will come to us. We must become mentally, from an attitude standpoint, the people we wish to become.” —Earl Nightingale
20. “Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hands.” — Bob Proctor
21. “The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself; everything that you want, you already are.”
22. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. “Imagination is everything. It’s the preview of life’s coming attractions.” — Albert Einstein
24. “It is our intention. Our intention is everything. Nothing on this planet happens without it. Not one single thing has ever been accomplished without intention.” — Jim Carrey
25. “Action that is inspired from signed thought is joyful action.” — Abraham Hicks
26. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” — Oprah Winfrey
27. “When you are truly clear about what you want, the whole universe stands on tiptoe waiting to assist you in miraculous and amazing ways to manifest your dream or intention.” — Constance Arnold
28. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, magic in it. Begin it now.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
29. “All that we are is a result of what we have thought.” — Buddha
30. “Fully inhale your dream and fully exhale manifestation of it.” — T.F. Hodge
31. “To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life.” — Sonia Ricotti
32. “Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again.” — John Assaraf
33. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” — William James
34. “Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having even more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey
35. “When your primary function is to be happy, then whatever comes to you is irrelevant. Happiness is your true manifestation.” — Gabrielle Bernstein
Manifestation is About More Than Your Dream Life
In case you need a refresher, manifestation is the idea that we can call what we want into being by believing it will happen. By tapping into the power of our subconscious mind, we can bring our ambitions and strong desires into our physical reality.
The 2006 book The Secret by Rhonda Byrne is a popular book about manifestation, and if you’ve heard of the law of attraction, that’s the same idea: that positive thoughts bring positive results to a person’s life. Other terms like powerful attractive force, irresistible force, and bringing about the seemingly unrealizable imaginations are all unpacked in her book.
In essence, our imagination can preview life's coming attractions. And outward or true manifestation can work its way into your daily meditation or even a spiritual practice.
Of course, without dedication, manifestation will remain a positive thought pattern and nothing more. Periodical manifestation is is not going to have the lasting and life-changing effect as a daily practice. But with the help of powerful manifestation quotes, staying positive and believing in the power of manifestation becomes easier.
Want more great quotes? Read next:
- 52 Quotes That Will Remind Not to Settle for Less
- 72 Simple Life Quotes In One Line
- 44 Funny Self-Love Quotes
- 35 Quotes About Overcoming Fear
For even more quotes cards, tips and articles on manifestation and intention setting, check out the Silk+Sonder blog.