35 Marie Forleo Quotes To Help You Believe In Yourself
Leigh Weingus •
An entrepreneur and the founder of Marie Forleo International, it's no secret that Marie Forleo is someone people all over the country look to for advice. Known for her bestselling book Everything Is Figureoutable Oprah Winfrey named Forleo the "thought leader for the next generation."
All this to say: Forleo has excellent wise words, and ones you'll want to write down and reference for years to come. Start with these 35 quotes.
Marie Forleo Quotes
1. “The most powerful words in the universe are the words you say to yourself.”
2. “Remember, every pro was first an amateur. Start your dream now.”
3. “I win or I learn, but I never lose.”
4. “To be responsible, keep your promises to others. To be successful, keep your promises to yourself.
5. “True fulfillment in life doesn’t come from what we get, it comes from what we give."
6. “Greatness doesn’t come from what you do but from who you are.”
7. “Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.
8. “No other person ever has or ever will have the unique blend of talents, strengths and perspective that you have.”
9. “Clarity comes from engagement, not thought!”
10. “There's a difference between owning your choices and blaming yourself.”
11. “The secret to finding our passion is to bring passion to everything that we do.”
12. “When you fully commit, you will make it.”
13. “Starting small doesn’t mean thinking small.”
14. “Trust that little voice in your head that says ‘wouldn’t it be great if…’ and then do it.”
15. “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
16. “What can I learn from this? How can this work for me?”
17. “Energetically speaking, when you are lost in your thoughts, you are a closed system that’s emitting 'I’m not available' vibes. You reduce the probability of meeting someone because spiritually, you’re not open for business.”
18. “It’s hard to become what you don’t see.”
19. “You can do whatever you set your mind to if you just roll up your sleeves, get in there, and do it. Everything is figureoutable.”
20. “It doesn’t take talent or luck to succeed, you just need to decide.”
21. “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the economy, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny. Albert Ellis”
22. “How would you behave if you were the best in the world at what you do.”
23. “Just because someone doesn't like what you do doesn't mean no one else will. A person's opinion is not The Truth, it's their truth.”
24. “When it comes to forks in the road, your heart always knows the answer, not your mind.”
25. "Show up every moment like you’re fully meant to be there.”
26. “Perfectionism at its core isn't about high standards. It's about fear. Fear of failure. Fear of looking stupid, fear of making a mistake, fear of being judged, criticized, and ridiculed. It's the fear that one simple fact might be true: You're just not good enough.”
27. “Bullshit makes good fertilizer.”
28. "If it’s not scheduled, it’s not real.”
29. “Change your life. Change the world.”
30. “Starting small doesn’t mean thinking small.”
31. “No other person ever has or ever will have the unique blend of talents, strengths and perspective that you have.”
32. “Don't wait until you find someone. You are someone.”
33. “Insight without action is worthless. Taking action is the only path to change.”
34. “There are two types of pain you will go through in life: the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. Discipline weighs ounces, while regret weighs tons.”
35. “Our brains tend to reinforce what we already believe.”
Looking for more inspiring quotes? Give these posts a read: