If you've noticed a feeling of unease and anxiety recently and want to feel more whole and grounded, root chakra affirmations are a great place to start.
But first things first: What are the 7 chakras? The 7 chakras are made up of the crown chakra, third eye chakra, throat chakra, heart chakra, solar plexus chakra, sacral chakra, and root chakra. Each chakra is correlated with a different part of the body and has a different meaning. The crown chakra, for example, is associated with the top of the head, and it's all about spiritual connection and transformation.
The root chakra, on the other hand, is located at the base of your spine and helps you withstand challenges and feel grounded. When our root chakra is open, we feel secure, grounded, and connected.
If you're craving grounding and the opening of your root chakra, these 25 affirmations are a great place to start.
1. I am financially secure
2. I am independent
3. I am protected in this world
4. I am rooted in the present moment
5. I am exactly where I'm meant to be
6. I have a radiant spirit
7. I feel safe in my body
8. I wake up every day feeling strong
9. I live a happy life
10. I have a healthy, powerful body
11. I am vibrant
12. I am loved and supported by the people around me.
13. My body always takes care of me.
14. I am full of energy
15. I am open to life's experiences
16. The universe will always provide
17. It will all work out
18. I am one with my true self
19. I am rooted firmly to the earth
20. Deep inner peace is my natural state
21. I have the support I need to navigate difficult situations
22. I am grounded and whole
23. I remain calm in all situations
24. I am protected
25. I wake up every day feeling empowered
Looking more affirmations? Start with these ones:
- A Positive Affirmation List to Improve Your View of Self
- 100 Affirmations That Will Get Your Morning Off to a Great Start